Interim executives are professional problem solvers who make something happen. Your company might have lost a key executive. You need someone to keep a division or function running until it finds exactly the right person to fill the position permanently.
Perhaps you can’t justify hiring a full-time executive, but can put somebody in on a part-time basis to achieve a specific goal. The interim executive can lay the groundwork for someone within the company to take over later. Here are some situations that are ideal for bringing in interim management:
- Leading organizations through critical transitional periods
- Fill skill voids, vacancies in key positions
- Business turnarounds and restructuring
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Expansion & consolidations
- Lead business development projects
What we do
Salto Partners can bring the following to the table
1. Experienced Executives – who can execute rapidly. We bring an advanced and proven business improvement process to the table, coupled with the execution ability to quickly drive business results and create highly competitive organizations.
2. Rapid Engagement – Can be deployed quickly to achieve your investment and business goals and require little to no direction
3. Low Risk/High Reward – We develop a plan with you, then fully lead or coach the implementation for rapid improvement.
Please contact us to discuss further.